Do we like these?

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Hey ladies...

Ive been in the market for some peep toe booties and I've finally found a pair I might like... they aren't designer (just arden B) but I'm still not sure...

Mind you, I did fall in love with the look of the CL metallica :love:but I didn't want to spend that type of money on a shoe I think is "trendy" (I try to be practical with my money right now since I'm still a student)

Anyways what do we think of these?? They're about 120$ (not too bad) or does anyone know of something similar that might be better? :shrugs:Has anyone ever worn Arden B shoes, are they even good quality?? :confused1:

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!:P

Attachments

• bebe shoes.jpg
    bebe shoes.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 62
I'm sorry, but i don't. And it's not the quality of the shoe, its the style. i don't understand it.

Sorry, but I have to agree with this. I would wear booties when the weather gets cooler, so it seems that the peep-toe would contradict the purpose of the booties. I saw a pic of Katie Holmes wearing peep-toe booties and it really confused me.

I appreciate the honest responses ladies... and I understand what you are saying about the confusion of wearing a peep toe bootie in the winter time... But see here's the thing, I live in Scottsdale AZ and I can go swimming outside in December- Really! :yes: Flipflops are typical everyday wear all year long here :supacool:

So the "booties" are more for show I guess than practicality. I've seen girls around here wear them, so I know I like the look, but I just wasn't sure about these booties in particular... Honestly If I was still living in my hometown of Boston I would have totally reacted the same way! If you ladies just hate these, have you guys maybe seen anything similar that might be better?? Thanks! :P

Hi boslvuton. I like them. They are very fashion-forward, but cute. But you are right, I wouldn't spend big money on this trend either. I think the Arden B's are cute!

They are ok. I actually like the peeptoe bootie style. They are a bit of a contradiction but who cares? They're fun and wearable in milder climates.

I'm not crazy about the cutout on the sides and the peeptoe is really big but I think they are ok for the price. It's a little hard to say without seeing them in person since I can't see/feel the material.

I have never tried Arden B shoes so I can't help you there. I have seen cuter peeptoe booties at Nordstrom that have a smaller peeptoe. I think the ones you pictured are really open toe. I think that will make them harder to pull off with opaque tights. I think you might be better off looking for another pair. But if these work for you and you see them working with the outfits you envision, go for it. Sorry to post without alternate suggestions.