Do we like Lush Bags on here??

1. Let me start off by saying Damn you LV Addict for making me fall in love with the Jimmy Choo Ramona :yahoo:

Now for my question. I don't see myself purchasing the Ramona right out because I got my eye on something that will last me forever. (Hint Cabas) because I'm concerned the Ramona is a passing trend. Well I came across a Lush version. That makes more sense to me, will I feel like I'm carrying a fake? I know it's inspired, but is that okay? I never looked at Lush fashions before. I'm feeling weird about it, but I'm loving the look of this bag.:nuts: Victoria Beckam looked so chic with it on her carefree shoulder with her kids. That's why I love shoulder bags. I'll probably just use it as a quick Target, supermarket, daycare pickup bag.
    What are your opinions ladies?:confused1: Does anyone on here buy Lush bags?
    If you do how do you like them?

2. I was looking at this site about a week ago because I wanted something similar to a Marc Jacobs bowler, but now after reading this, I think I'll forget about it. I didn't know they were based in Asia :Push:

3. I purchased a bag from them with no problem whatsoever-shipping was a little slow but I was told it would be (2 weeks) the quality was good-I didn't know what the bag was a replica of at the time turned out it was an Isabelle Fiore and when I got tired of it I resold on eBay and only lost $10.

4. Thanks guys all of a sudden I feel turned off. It felt "wrong" from the beginning, even if it's inspired. I think this Ramona phase will pass for me anyway. I'm not going to buy from Lush or any inspired company for that matter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice