Do we have any new Trasporto's yet?

Lvixen, LOVE the Zucca! I had that placement pre-ordered with Pulse, but cancelled it because I just bought a Pirata Zucca off LJ... now I want to get maybe a Ciao.

Happy Six in LA got in their Transporto shipment tonight, so if people missed out with Pulse you can give them a call. They'll help with placement and will ship. They have a lot of Avventuras, the print looks really amazing on that big sized bag. They also have some Tutti Avventuras!

THANK YOU Blackwidow, Miss Dana, and gingiemay! I'm loving this Trasporto print!

The only thing I don't like, is that I've noticed that a LOT of Trasporto Denaros have pretty much the same placement on the front AND the back, so you don't get a lot of characters...

But it is adorable none the less...:love:

Yeah, you're right the denaros seem to have a similar front and back.

I'm just happy for once that I got a decent denaro. You can't go wrong with this print because all of the characters are cute.

AAAAHHH! I'm going to make a unique request and ask for people to stop posting their Trasporto bags. XD If I see any more I'm going to end up buying one and I'm just about broke because of Tokidoki already! lol I love the swan couple and the UFOs, so cute. ^_^ As of right now I don't think this is for me, but if you guys post your beautiful bags anymore I just might change my mind...no! I can't XD

arghh something about this print just doesn't do it for me. it reminds me of something you'd see on kids' bedsheets or pillowcases.. on the other hand, i'm becoming more & more obsessed with my tutti! :smile:

I just called, they are sold of Denaro's already. :Push:
Lvixen, LOVE the Zucca! I had that placement pre-ordered with Pulse, but cancelled it because I just bought a Pirata Zucca off LJ... now I want to get maybe a Ciao.

Happy Six in LA got in their Transporto shipment tonight, so if people missed out with Pulse you can give them a call. They'll help with placement and will ship. They have a lot of Avventuras, the print looks really amazing on that big sized bag. They also have some Tutti Avventuras!