Do we have a Mod here?

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
I'm not *****ing or anything, just asking: Do we have a mod that handles our needs here in the HH Forum? We need to have several threads stickied, and I know that Megs and Vlad are busy so hate to keep pestering them.

So, who do we contact for help?

I'm noticing that other forums have somebody monitoring them every hour, seems like.

Help?

Thanks, Jill - at least you were 'around'!:heart:

FELLOW HH GROUP: We need to decide what we want stickied - I know the 'caring for your hh' should be up there, should we have more reference threads? Are we enough to have a RAOK sticky? We need to get this Forum going - should I or somebody make a separate thread about what we want? We lobbied long and hard for this forum, we need to take care of it! I want us HH Hos to make some noise!

Let's get a list together and PM the Mods, now that we have names.

:tup:

I'm around, I check in here everyday. I don't read all the threads but I peek in to make sure there's not a bunch of spam going unnoticed or things like that.
This forum is really slow, I/we haven't needed to keep up much in here yet.

Thanks, Jill - at least you were 'around'!:heart:

FELLOW HH GROUP: We need to decide what we want stickied - I know the 'caring for your hh' should be up there, should we have more reference threads? Are we enough to have a RAOK sticky? We need to get this Forum going - should I or somebody make a separate thread about what we want? We lobbied long and hard for this forum, we need to take care of it! I want us HH Hos to make some noise!

Let's get a list together and PM the Mods, now that we have names.

:tup:

Thanks for leading the charge india!!!

I agree about the cleaning thread - how about also the HH clothing one?

Also, can you please explain what RAOK entails? I haven't taken part in one...