Do we have a definitive updated Fall 2008 gallery anywhere?

christinag

O.G.
Feb 12, 2008
Okay.., I've been off forum for a bit dealing with a bad L.A.M.B./eBay experience. I'm finally over it, and feel that I can look at new L.A.M.B. bags again without feeling suicidal (or murderous?).

The bad news is - I am so far behind, I keep running into bags I never saw before... and my eyes are falling out of my head backreading every thread LOL.

Is there someplace where all of the new Fall 2008 bags (to date) are posted in one spot?

TIA everyone, I missed my lambsters sooo much.. but was in no frame of mind to be posting, trust me!:cursing::cursing::cursing:

Welcome back! Some of the pictures that you will see floating around (chain plaid and tye-dye, plus some others) are actually part of the holiday collection and there doesn't seem to be any site that have pictures up of all of these ones.

Hey Christinag! Welcome back - don't worry - I think we've all had a bad experience with LAMB at one time or another, or for other reasons have needed to take a 'break'.

Trust me - I'm still fuming about one bag I have that's just a mess.

Provided the "issue" wasn't with one of the gals here--- use us as your sounding board!! We're always here to support each other. ;) We can certainly help kick some ebay arse if needed! :boxing:

I"m not sure what you have/have not seen, but here's a basic rundown (Lambies- please feel free to add):
Soft Signature: Wiltshire (tote), Kingsvale (hobo).
Music Collection: Leather - Fadeout (Satchel), Rocksteady (tote), Remini (swingpack - similar to wilbury),
Edinburgh: Diamond print flannel or plaid print: Clidebank (tote), McGreggor (large doctor/frame satchel), Aberdeen (smaller frame satchel), Livingston Swingpack (wider than others).
Aston: Leather - Fia (e/w horizontal satchel), Winston (n/s vertical satchel),
Signature: Mandeville, Carlisle, Wilbury, Springvale, Galloway (like old Montego), Wakefield (similar shape to oxford)...lots of new prints. Some better than others.

Last edited:
Hey Christinag! Welcome back - don't worry - I think we've all had a bad experience with LAMB at one time or another, or for other reasons have needed to take a 'break'.

Trust me - I'm still fuming about one bag I have that's just a mess.

Provided the "issue" wasn't with one of the gals here--- use us as your sounding board!! We're always here to support each other. ;) We can certainly help kick some ebay arse if needed! :boxing:

I"m not sure what you have/have not seen, but here's a basic rundown (Lambies- please feel free to add):
Music Collection: Leather - Fadeout (Satchel), Rocksteady (tote), Remini (swingpack - similar to wilbury),
Edinburgh: Diamond print flannel or plaid print: Clidebank (tote), McGreggor (large doctor/frame satchel), Aberdeen (smaller frame satchel), Livingston Swingpack (wider than others).
Aston: Leather - Fia (e/w horizontal satchel), Winston (n/s vertical satchel),
Signature: Mandeville, Carlisle, Wilbury, Springvale, Galloway (like old Montego), Wakefield (similar shape to oxford)...lots of new prints. Some better than others.

you're not making fun of spongebob are you? :crybaby: (just kidding)

I added the Lotus under the Aston collection. Saw it on Shopbop the other day.

Aston: Leather - Fia (e/w horizontal satchel), Winston (n/s vertical satchel), Lotus (shoulder bag)

Thank you all, you're awesome...

I'm still a bit worried about that phrase 'holiday collection', it makes visions of spongebob-huxtable xmas wrapping paper dance 'round my head!

nah, Sponge Bob is Fall. Holiday features a very hot Ombre like Rasta and a TDF Plaid.

Thanks to Knazarae for the super-sized pics of the new prints! She has the Ombre Mandeville in her avitar, and I think it's on Saks.
Left is the "Chain" plaid and right is Ombre.
attachment.php

Music Collection: Leather - Fadeout (Satchel), Rocksteady (tote), Offbeat (hobo), Remini (swingpack - similar to wilbury), Beat clutch,
Edinburgh: Diamond print flannel or plaid print: Clidebank (tote), McGreggor (large doctor/frame satchel), Aberdeen (smaller frame satchel), Livingston Swingpack (wider than others). Irvine Clutch (this has a chain strap I believe), Stirling,
Aston: Leather - Fia (e/w horizontal satchel), Winston (n/s vertical satchel), Lotus (shoulder bag)
Signature: Mandeville, Carlisle, Wilbury, Springvale, Galloway (like old Montego), Wakefield (similar shape to oxford)...lots of new prints. Some better than others. Lucea flap, hopewell,

Added more in the Edinburgh and signature lines.

Last edited: