do wallets come with a dustbag?

1. i'm just wondering if the wallets come with a dust bag? does a keycles come with one??

2. Wallets and keycles come with a box ..

3. ^ yep and tissue paper with special LV stickers lol

4. yep they do :smile:

5. The mc wallets come with a dust. But i dont think with the monogram.

6. My perfo didn't i don't think. I think just the box and tissue paper.

7. I got a dust bag with my mono pti wallet and gift box., same thing with my mc agenda.

8. My wallets so far have all come with dustbags and boxes. Of course, I got them from Eluxury so maybe they always do that.

9. i didn't get a dustbag with my mono wallet, but i got one for my mono makeup bag (which i thought was weird)

10. I got a cute little drawstring one with my Mono French Purse about 6 years ago.

11. ELux is much better at the packaging and boxes. My Epi wallet from Tysons NM LV came with nothing. :sad: But the nice SA at the Fairfax Square LV store gave me a bag for it when I asked. :smile:

12. Just ask for it =) But the MC ones come with one.

13. Same here when I got my clef mono perfo it didn't come with a dust bag, I had to ask for it, my SA gave it to me. You just need to ask for it.

Usually the wallets come wwith dust bag, for ,y MC koala I got one, with my vernis viennois too.

14. They didn't for my cles purchase, but I know they could have given one to me but I forgot to ask. so boo hoo! :sad:

15. I did for my vernis ludlow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice