Do vp's come in 100mm heel?

Nov 30, 2008
Under a Palm Tree
I wish they came in a 100 heel too. In fact, I would be happy with the 90mm except for the fact I think he ruined it with the chunky heel on the 90s. I prefer the thinner heel.

rilokiley

Oct 15, 2008
I've never seen the VP in anything but the 70 or 120mm. the 90mm you're talking about w/ the chunky heel... isn't that the Jo or something? :confused1:

kittenslingerie

Go Saints!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
I've never seen the VP in anything but the 70 or 120mm. the 90mm you're talking about w/ the chunky heel... isn't that the Jo or something? :confused1:
Here are pics of both of my 90mm vp's. The SA's and boxes both say 90mm heels, and they measure 3 1/2" so I'm positive they are 90's. I was told by the SA at Madison(not sure if it is true or just wanted to sell me the higher heel since I wanted the 70) that the 70's are now called 90's because of the extra 20mm of platform.

Attachments

kittenslingerie

Go Saints!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
I wish they came in a 100 heel too. In fact, I would be happy with the 90mm except for the fact I think he ruined it with the chunky heel on the 90s. I prefer the thinner heel.
I prefer the thinner heel too.:sad: Thats why I was hoping for a 100...

kittenslingerie

Go Saints!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
I'm probably ok with the 120 with the platform, but I know you got your Babels shortened in the heel by your cobbler. Any chance of doing that to a VP? Are your babels holding up well?
The babels are working out perfectly. I'm not sure if the vp's would cut down as easily, since they have the platform. The babels put more pressure on the toes, so cutting down made them feel better. But with my vp's, I think it would make me stand funny, KWIM.

Nov 30, 2008
Under a Palm Tree
The babels are working out perfectly. I'm not sure if the vp's would cut down as easily, since they have the platform. The babels put more pressure on the toes, so cutting down made them feel better. But with my vp's, I think it would make me stand funny, KWIM.
Ahhh yeah, I forgot about the difference because of the platform. lol Ahh well, maybe Msr. Louboutin will eventually start making more shorter heels. I'm going to invest in a pair of black NPs just to have them, but would still prefer a shorter heel in the thinner variety.