Do u prefer MbyMJ bags to MJ bags?

cordeeelia

Aug 30, 2006
I do. The lower price of the MbyMJ bags definitely makes it even better but mbymj bags look easier to match with outfits you know? I haven't seen a MJ bag that i like, except the earlier lines (Elise, Ursula, Venetia, etc) which kinda seems to be inspiration of the MbyMj bags anyway.

What do you think? I was planning to save up for a Chanel until i saw the Faridah hobo bag. That bag is just pure gorgeousness...

If the Ursula bag could be carried on the shoulder, i would've preferred that though.

Anyway, so do u prefer MbyMJ or MJ bags? Be honest!

They are both designed by marc jacobs anyway!

i prefer the collection line (albeit not the current season) usually because of the classic shapes and timelessness of the bags. i feel the m for mj line is a much younger line and not as stand out as the collection line. just my two cents.

I guess lately according to my purchases I prefer MbMJ. I bought a teri and and a turnlock hobo instead of a blake. It's the gold hardware that makes me stay away. I'm hoping maybe he'll get bored of it and switch back to nickel.

cordeeelia save up for the chanel!!!!

The MbMJ line is more casual. I just ordered a beige ("sand") Teri. I like the lower price as well, I'll feel more comfortable carrying it every day etc.

I like the collection for eye candy. although I saw the quilted elise and was completely drooling over it. the one thing that hinders me to fully love the collection is the weight of the bags. I have a venetia and I can only tote it around for some time..

I love the mbymj since its casual and more like me and its not that heavy..

I love MbMJ at the moment, probably because the styles fit me better than the classic MJ collection styles. Another reason why I like MbMJ better right now is because it's something that is affordable!

i actually prefer the MJ bags over the latter. i mean, it's cool and everything, but i've always had a taste over MJ. something about it i won't be ever to shake off. i think MbyMJ has some cute styles i'd compliment but i'd never buy personally

I like both bags but I tend to buy the MbyMJ bags because of the price and the weight. I find a lot of the MJ bags too big for me and heavy. I still like to look at them though...