do u love your Bolide?

I love this style as well, reminds me a lot like the Lv alma only nicer :smile: I'd love to add this to my collection one day.

24, you had me worried:graucho: there for a minute.

The Bolide was my first real Hermes.....well, I did have a Picotin and it's a super style, but....Miss B was my first regular H bag.

She's in clemence, a 31cm and she moooooos ( mou ,unstructured style ) To me, there's a significant difference in how easy it is to access the Mou Bolide vs the regular stiffer construction. I had a regular Bolide and as lovely as it was ( Chevre Rouge Vif ) I sold it because I wanted the softer leather and the easy to access slouchy-ness of the Mou. And it does slouch more in the softer leathers such as Clemence.....

Below is a pic of a Togo BJ Mou Bolide....( one I owned and sold ) she slouches too, but not as much as my Black Clemence.

gga, you can order a thick canvas strap for your Bolide and even wear it messenger style while you're running through the airport or something!

isus and Kat, your bags are TDF!

Greentea,

I wasn't aware that one can order a canvas strap. Can you explain this a bit more in detail? Are you referring to the canvas strap that currently goes on an Evelyne?

TIA:flowers:

Greentea,

I wasn't aware that one can order a canvas strap. Can you explain this a bit more in detail? Are you referring to the canvas strap that currently goes on an Evelyne?

TIA:flowers:

I think it IS the same strap that comes with the Evelyne, but if you look on ebay, a few sellers offer these to use on the Bolide and Kelly. The canvas strap is longer than the leather one that comes with the Bolide/Kelly so you can wear the bag as a messenger.

I think it IS the same strap that comes with the Evelyne, but if you look on ebay, a few sellers offer these to use on the Bolide and Kelly. The canvas strap is longer than the leather one that comes with the Bolide/Kelly so you can wear the bag as a messenger.

Greentea,

thanks so much for the great info! :flowers: Enjoy your break over the holidays. :smile:

Just wanted to share a picture of what I currently consider the perfect carry-on! It's my Bolide 37cm Ebene Togo/Silver HW. I'll be using it on an upcoming trip. It's nearly perfect as a larger day bag and in-flight carryon.
bolide37ebenetogomain.jpg

bolide37ebenetogoback.jpg