do u love your Bolide?

i really love the bolide. i think it's more practical than the kelly, and it's just beautiful. the ideas stopping me from getting that over a kelly are that a kelly (imo) looks better with the shoulder strap on if you need to use it once in a while, the kelly's single top handle can be wrapped in a twilly:love:, and i know if i don't get a kelly, i'll always kind of wonder about it and feel a little unsatisfied. but otherwise, the bolide is so easy to get in and out of (much easier than the plume even, imo), looks very sophisticated on the arm, is more discrete, is super roomy at 31... can you tell i really do love it? i tried the perfect one (for me) on in canada - raisin togo, 31. it was so beautiful - though i was surprised at how heavy it was empty. since you have 2 kelly bags already, i would buy a bolide in a heartbeat.

I absolutely LOVE my Bolide. The zipper makes it easy to get in and out of. The shoulder strap makes it very versitile. It really is the perfect bag! I too prefer the Bolide with slouch.

I love the looks of a Bolide, but I was wondering if the narrow shoulder strap digs into anyone's shoulder when they wear it. I'm one of those people who leave for the day packed for a weekend trip, so I tend to overload my handbags and my poor back. My DH has absolutely refused to hold my bag, tote, or luggage ever again.

Anyway, I fell in love with the Bolide as I was looking for a first H bag, but am worried about the narrow strap, which is why I'm going with the Massai as a first.

You're convincing me that maybe a Bolide is a good, dressier second H bag.

gga, you can order a thick canvas strap for your Bolide and even wear it messenger style while you're running through the airport or something!

isus and Kat, your bags are TDF!

GT, you are BRILLIANT!!

Never even thought about getting a wider canvas strap.

OK, you all picked my first bag (Massai), now you've sold me on my second!!!

Smart, savvy girls. Thanks for the help!

I absolutely LOVE my Bolide. The zipper makes it easy to get in and out of. The shoulder strap makes it very versitile. It really is the perfect bag! I too prefer the Bolide with slouch.

:nuts: :nuts: you've got 3 perfect bags in 3 perfect!!! colors. what size is that kelly? and is that a 31 bolide? so so so so beautiful.

i saw the new brighton blue in the 31cm rigid goat leather, and a turquoise (really bright) in a slouchy leather, but not sure what type (very small grain). there were two 37cm, a chocolate fjord and a bright red clemence. i know 31cm seems to be the most popular style, but i kinda like the 37cm in the bright red b/c it's slouchy and big enough to carry my kids stuff in it, plus books/mags for when i have downtime waiting in the car (albeit, 5 minutes of downtime).

what red would it be if it's comparable to the red of LV's epi line?

I love love love my black box 31 w/ghware Bolide!!
I use it practically everyday...it's so easy to get in and out of because of the zipper and the shoulder strap is chic! I am using it today even with all the rain here in MI...I just wipe the box leather and it's perfect!