Do u like your JPG birkin?

I would love to get one only it would have to be the JPG1 the second generation I just do not love because I feel it looks a little off though I'm told it is much more ergonomically designed and wearable but thing is the HW on the first is just way more attractive but I love it do take into account the weight though ! Darling best birkel.

Downside is the weight but it is offset by being able to wear on the shoulder. It is a nice change from having a birkin.

I kept bumping into walls/doors. I need to reorientate my spatial awareness before too much colour/leather is rubbed off!

I love that the SB is roomy and can be worn over the shoulder. Major plus points for the hands-free option it gives me.

That being said, I've fallen out of love with my SB recently.. I am finding it a bit bulky and cumbersome to carry around, and I never seem to fail to hit into someone or something when I bring it out. Not to mention, it is heavy when you load it up.

^^^

ITA about not really staying on the shoulder - I have had the same problem. I have really grown to dislike my JPG bags as they are just too heavy for me. I made the mistake of taking one to Vegas with me a couple of years ago, and I was totally miserable lugging that thing around the whole trip. I love the look of the bag, but I just cannot use them anymore (back problems). Hopefully the Shoulder Birkin II's are more light-weight.

TammyD, aspenmartial, birkel, bags to die for, crispypritchon, medusa2020, pyrexia, livethelake, wesleymews, ranag

Thank you so much for your great inputs. I think I know what should I do now? Maybe ...just pass this one and wait until H can come with lighter version of jpg! :biggrin: coz at the end of the day, I can't stand lots of weights on my shoulder... Too bad!

Thx again guys! You are the best!!

^^^

ITA about not really staying on the shoulder - I have had the same problem. I have really grown to dislike my JPG bags as they are just too heavy for me. I made the mistake of taking one to Vegas with me a couple of years ago, and I was totally miserable lugging that thing around the whole trip. I love the look of the bag, but I just cannot use them anymore (back problems). Hopefully the Shoulder Birkin II's are more light-weight.

I don't have an SBI to compare, but I can tell you that the SBII is nowhere near lightweight... it still is heavier than a 35 togo.

TammyD, aspenmartial, birkel, bags to die for, crispypritchon, medusa2020, pyrexia, livethelake, wesleymews, ranag

Thank you so much for your great inputs. I think I know what should I do now? Maybe ...just pass this one and wait until H can come with lighter version of jpg! :biggrin: coz at the end of the day, I can't stand lots of weights on my shoulder... Too bad!

Thx again guys! You are the best!!

Hopefully, H will start making other leathers available for the SB. I think the weight issue is due largely to the fact that all SBs are clemence leather, which is one of the heaviest.