Do u like your JPG birkin?

This thread is so helpful! I'm small and prefer the 30cm Birkin as well, avoiding the 35 because it's so big. I had been avoiding the SB for the same reason, assuming that it would also be too big...now perhaps I should try one!

This thread is so helpful! I'm small and prefer the 30cm Birkin as well, avoiding the 35 because it's so big. I had been avoiding the SB for the same reason, assuming that it would also be too big...now perhaps I should try one!

The SB is so different than a 35 because of the truncated length. Yes, it is longer in width, for sure - but it still looks less big -- if that makes sense. Look at VB in all of her SB photos -- she appears tall because of the size of the heels she wears and the bag looks great on her. Definitely try it -- it is such a fabulous bag!!!!!! my favorite, for sure!

This thread looks pretty quiet, but just in case there's anyone out there... I'm petite, 5'2 and less than 100 lbs... should I get the SBII in etoupe?

Yes, if you can find it. JPG 2 étoupe is probably my most useful and used bag, so much so that I splashed out and bought one in blue jean. You won't be disappointed. :P

I love my SB2. No doubt it is shorter in length than the original JPG, i still have some problems maneuvering around in crowded areas. Otherwise it is a good bag for me especially when i'm out with the kids.

Hey lovely people! Thanks so much for your input!! So I've gone ahead and done it :yahoo:I tried it on, thoight it looked a bit long, but after opening the bag to lose some of its structure, i thot it looked ok on me!! It's so rare to find I was told! It looks a bit long but I think I'll adjust to it pretty quickly...

Hey hey! I'm the same! But I have a 35 in black togo which i use everyday for work and it works for me, been avoiding the SB cos I thought it would be too big, but after seeing a friend carry it in parchemin, I caught the bug... I used my new SB to work today and I'm loving it!! It IS a big bag, but oh so stylish!! Go try one!!

Hey lovely people! Thanks so much for your input!! So I've gone ahead and done it :yahoo:I tried it on, thoight it looked a bit long, but after opening the bag to lose some of its structure, i thot it looked ok on me!! It's so rare to find I was told! It looks a bit long but I think I'll adjust to it pretty quickly...

you bought it? :yahoo: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Tell us everything! What color, What leather? where is your reveal?

What an exciting way to begin the new year -- Congratulations again!!

Congratulations! :ghi5: isn't it surprising that the proportion changes everything :P

I got it in clemence etoupe:biggrin: I'd love to do a reveal but I can't post photos yet since I'm a new member :sad::sad::sad: Yes it's indeed a lovely way to end and start a new year!!

YEAH -- We are twins!!! (I guess I'm actually the older sister since I have the SB1...) You will be so glad you bought that bag/color. I absolutely adore mine. It is one of my very best H purchases, ever...

Wear it in the best of health and happiness!!!

Happy New Year!!!