Do u like this coin purse?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to coach yesterday to ask this coin purse but they dont have in store. I have to order and ship to my home.
    HAMPTONS LIMITED EDITION PATENT COIN PURSE

I order in red since another out of stock.

I like it because it limited editon

any one like ?

2. I love that coin purse. It will look fabulous on a bag or in your hand. Congratulations!

3. Its beautiful! I'm sure you'll love it!

4. Im not fond of this one at all. Sorry.

5. It's gorgeous I was considering getting one my self!

6. [​IMG]

and I saw one in ebay now price is 90$ something in brown color.
    retail price is 78.00

7. I really like it -- it's a mini patent leather purse with a chain strap. It will look lovely on you!

8. I have it in the emerald green! It is kind of "plastic-y" looking for the price, but I never did take it back, so I guess it isn't so bad. :smile:

9. I think its really pretty and reminds me of coin purses from way back when, yet it has a modern flair to it. Enjoy!

10. I love it! I tried to snag one during the last PCE however my SA was unable to come through for me :crybaby:

11. I returned a white and a green one because they were just too flat for me. I wanted them to be "pouchier". I just wasn't in love with it when I got them and it's a lot to spend on something you just don't love.

12. I think it's adorable! Love the red!

13. I agree with the person who said it looks like a vintage coin purse with a modern twist. It's nice. :smile:

14. i have it in red and i LOVE it.

15. Yes, i love it. I got the red one during the last PCE so it was only $58.50.