do u guys like this little one???

attachment.php
lovely ,please post other pictures :drool:

I Love it!! It looks great on you! I have a black mini with SGH and really really want another in any color other than anthricite. But I can't find anything. Do you mind telling me where you found it?

I Love it!! It looks great on you! I have a black mini with SGH and really really want another in any color other than anthricite. But I can't find anything. Do you mind telling me where you found it?

i bought this one in toronto,,,, holt renfrew on bloor st.. and i saw another pink one today.. but this is still my favorite color...i love it tooo

I called and Diana was with a customer and I spoke with Marie. She was VERY nice and they have one that she said is a blush color with soft gray undertones and giant silver hardware. I was with credit card in hand but they won't ship to the states nor to anyone that isn't in their system as having purchased before!! So I am out of luck..... And I am in North Carolina. With no Toronto trips in my future. But thank you for the info anyway!!

i don't know why us doesn't have this one.. usually u carry more stuffs than us... and the price in canada is always more, plus the tax in toronto is 13%.... just wait a little bit,,, i think u should carry them soon... good luck.