Do u guys dress up to go into the LV store ?

1. Does anyone here dress up to go to LV ?? I always feel wierd about how to dress when i go there... like should i be dressed up or is it acceptable to wear my jeans etc

2. I know I always dress up to go to Tiffany's, LV and other high end stores.. I just feel self conscious if I'm in a sweatshirt and jeans. Plus in my experience you get better service that way (especially since everyone always thinks I'm like 17 :cry:smile:

3. No way. I am also VERY casual to boutique.

D.

4. I don't dress up just to go to designer stores but I do make sure I carry a nice bag just in case they want to size me up or something.

5. I wear what I wear to work, which is jeans, casual shoes and a not-too-casual-for-work top. The one thing I do make a point of wearing is a nice handbag, if I'm not already carrying an LV at the time. Just to be sure they know I'm able to buy and not just look!

6. NEVA!:lol: As a matter of fact, last time I was there I wore my A&F jeans with torn knees and a tank top!!! You should have seen the SAs looking at me when I first walked in!!!:wacko: I LOVE doing that, esp. when I know I am going to buy something!:nuts: :lol:

7. I was wondering the same thing earlier :biggrin: I am going to the LV store tomorrow and the thought did cross my mind that maybe I should dress something nice BUT I will probably go in jeans. I don't feel like being uncomfortable running around the mall :biggrin:

8. Always casual but always carrying a LV bag and wearing high-end sunglasses. I am always treated very well.

9. i dont like carrying my LVs in there..... i dont want them to judge me... i wish they would treat everyone the same..

today im going to test out what it is like to wear just jeans and a sweater... with a non LV bag... and see what kind of service i get (im planning on getting the wapity, book and cles)

then next time ill dress up and carry my perfo speedy, and see if i get treated differently

10. Thats terrible :sad: That truly makes me sad. Its like that one scene in Pretty Woman when they wouldnt help her because of her appearance.

I would like to know how that goes, they better treat you right! I wish people wouldnt pre-judge. .its so conceited :sad:

11. I used to, but don't worry about it now. They know me as a customer, and enjoy drooling over my discontinued bags. I looked pretty hideous this weekend. I had planned to go there Friday evening, and so was dressed in cute capris and sweater, with a matching fuchsia bedford, but didn't make it in time. On Saturday I had a Colts draft party to attend, so I went to LV afterwards, wearing a Colts football jersey, capri jeans, and my fuchsia bedford (didn't want to pack another purse). Got some funny looks in other stores, but didn't care - I'm carrying LV for heaven's sake!:P

12. LOL they just don't pay attention to me bc I look really young. I still get carded at movies!! So if I put the effort into it and actually put on some make up and wear some nice jeans and a top I can add a few years to my appearance so I look atleast 20 :lol:

13. "Do you work for commission? BIG MISTAKE!" :lol::lol::lol:

14. ill let you know how i go today ;)
    i work at Sanity (music store in Aus) so im going to be wearing my black skinny jeans and Russell Crowe t-shirt (*gag*) and ill see what sort of looks i get... and ill rate their service!!! Ill also post pics of my goodies that i get today (with my crappy camera fone)

15. You work at SANITY? Omg... I love that store! :nuts: I used to order CDs online from you guys. Then when I studied abroad in Australia, I went looking for your store and was all psych about seeing it in real life. :lol: I even took a picture in front of a Sanity music store.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice