do u feel ferragamo bags have no resale value :-(

1. i have recently tried selling one of my salvatore bags and fashionphile wont accept it one of the other consign stores gave me a very low quote,feeling so disappointed

2. Generally Ferragamo is not as desirable as the other brands but they do make some very pretty leather bags and there is a market for some of their bags. What is the bag that you are trying to sell? Most consignment stores only take in current, popular or rare items.

3. i have no idea about style name but i shall include some pics

Photo on 7-13-15 at 9.48 PM.jpg Photo on 7-13-15 at 9.49 PM.jpg Photo on 7-13-15 at 9.48 PM #2.jpg
  4. I tried selling a Ferragamo bag at Fashionphile and they refused mine too. I sold mine at a Consignment store and it sold fast. You might try Yoogi's Closet, Ann's finds, Malleries or Portero. Your bag is a current style so I would try another bag consignment store. Good luck.

5. Agree.. other viable options to explore..

Fashionphile isn't the end all, IMO

6. Thank you!!! I shall try these

7. I tend to buy ferragamo 2nd hand due to low resale value... and at that price point, their bags are excellent ... why not try selling urself on eBay?

8. Agree, no re-sale value

9. Ferragamo doesn't retain much value unfortunately. :sad: But neither do the majority of bags on the 2nd hand market.

10. I do agree that there is very low resale value for ferragamo. However, with that said, i still do buy their bags because i love their classic designs and also because i usually buy them with no intention for resale.

Designerhbgirl likes this.