Do u buy relatively alot of things from the internet?

I do ALOT of my shopping online. Clothing,toys, accessories,cleaning products,ect. It's so convienent, and things that you can't find locally are easily found on the net. I don't know how I lived without a computer.

I tend to do most of my shopping online. No tax, free shipping, and discount codes makes a lot of things cheaper to buy online than in store. I buy clothes, shoes, accessories, books, and electronics online. It probably helps that I don't really have to try things on for fit.

I buy virtually everything online, as my boyfriend hates shopping.

Also, I often work long and/or odd hours and except for some supermarkets, the UK shops and malls are generally not open 24hrs a day. :sad:

When you live in The Netherlands and love fashion,you kind of have to shop online. A lot.:lol:

I mostly buy from Net-a-porter.com too.Shoes and bags mainly.

I do,however,also buy a lot of clothes and the occasional shoe from local boutiques.

I would do all of my shopping in real stores if only they existed here. Much less hassle with returns/expectations etc!

I rarely buy online. I love shopping...I get a rush after getting stuff!. The only thing I think I got online was my Black UGGs,and Abercrombie Legings for school. My dad LOVES shopping online thats how he gets his things.. He has a hard time getting clothing he is 6'6. Last week he got me 2 BLONDIE/THE NEW CARS tickets.. they are ochestra seats!!!! Im so happy I :heart: Debbie Harry!

I buy online whenever possible -- art supples, prescription drugs, some clothes, household stuff, books. There is a much wider array to choose from online than in Rochester, and besides, I hate to spend the time looking.

Being that I live in the middle of nowhere Nebraska, my shopping choices can be quite limited; therefore, the internet is a shopping haven for me! I purchase quite a lot online, but it will never replace actual shopping!

I've been cursed with a bad gene: I must have instant gratification. I absoutely hate waiting and tracking my shipping. The last time I ordered from Eluxury they took their time shipping my order (2 days...not long for some, but an eternity for me). Plus when I shop at a store I know exactly what I'm getting and I can try it on. If I'm not shopping for clothes, buying online is great because some websites offer great savings and you don't have to wait in long lines or deal with pushy salespeople/customers.