Do u buy relatively alot of things from the internet?

1. Recently I have been buying more stuff from the internet than from real boutiques or shops. Stuff like beads and findings for accessories making, bags, magazines and books. Now I am also surfing the net for a cross.

what about you guys? has internet buying become the norm for u?:biggrin:

2. I don't most of my shopping on the net! I LOVE it!

3. Net shopping is great. I love the mall, but time constraints can be a problem. I just have to be careful who I buy from.

4. I buy a lot online, but usually my purses, books, dvds, and cds. Things like that. Clothes and shoes I always buy offline to try one.

5. i buy a lot...my laptop, some clothes that don't need to fit very well, jewelry, watches, lingerie, textbooks, yarn & needles, cat toys, drugstore.com, contact lenses... i only go to real stores when i have time to waste or if i want to see/try something in person before buying. oh and i don't buy jeans or shoes online either.

6. Almost everything. I'm disappointed when I can't find everything online.
    It's nice to hit the good stores once in a while but for me it's online, sometimes with codes and mostly through various rebate sites like ****** and lucky rewards so I get a bit of $ back.:amuse:

7. i LOVE to shop online, almost all of my bags come from the internet (when it's not a rare bag, there's usually no sales tax, and you have access to lists of coupon codes, why would you buy anywhere else? i love reesycakes.com). i also buy clothes and shoes from familiar brands (so i know they'll fit) because between work, school, and living 2 hours from Atlanta, clothes shopping in real life can get tricky. i don't know what i'd do without the internet!

8. I prefer to buy at the stores. I like to be able to see things in person before I buy. However, if I can get a good deal on something via the internet I'll buy online. Today I just purchased a Mulberry Phoebe at a discount on LVR.

9. Not really, sometimes books and dvds because they're cheaper, but I like seeing and feeling something first.

10. Nah, I'm impatient and hate waiting for shipping :lol:

11. I've shopped a lot online. I prefer to buy from stores where I can pickup, feel, try on...but it's not always possible if there is no store nearby that carries an item I specifically want, or I don't have time to make an expedition. I've never had a problem returning anything.

12. I buy a ton of stuff on the internet - all my books, music, dvd's, skin products, my laptop and the list goes on - However I have only bought 2 bags that way and both were good experiences - I will not buy shoes or clothes or any items where good fit is involved. You can find things online that you cannot find in stores without getting on a plane.

13. I usually buy dvd's and books online as I prefer to see and touch things in real life before I buy. I did buy a discounted Chloe-scarf from Net-A-Porter yesterday, so I can't wait to get it, but most of the time I just stick to normal stores.
    Oh, and I buy airline-tickets online as well, but I guess that's so normal now that it isn't considered online-shopping in that sense anymore.

14. I do all of my Christmas shopping online. Especially toys for the kids I buy for. The only thing I won't buy online are jeans for me. The fit is so subjective on alot of the brands, that I can't stand the disappointment of doing a return if it doesn't look good to me.

15. I do buy online -- sometimes books, sometimes bags. I always buy clothing in person, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice