Do u buy bags & don't use them?

1. Although I don't have any high end bags yet, but I do have some coaches bags that I love. I tend to leave my bags in the dustbag & take them out to admire them only. I'm worrying that I may scuff/scratch the leather. Anyone here buy bags & don't really want to use it worrying that you may damage them?? or don't find a good occasion to use it? I mean, I can use cheaper bags for work where I can throw them around & not have to worry too much. I hope I don't sound like a weirdo...LOL. :lol:

2. i have so many bags that I have not used.. among all my so-called designer bags, I have only used 4 of them so far (have 17 now).... I am still waiting for the right time to use them... about the non-designer bags, I have around 25 that I have not used.. so go figure.. I am just wasteful sometimes.. hehe

3. I use them ;)
    I just use some more than others LOL :P

4. The only one I've bought and haven't used yet is my Chanel reissue. I've been waiting for the right time.

5. I am so guilty of this lately!!! I have bought too many bags and I'm not having enough free time to take them each into circulation.... I feel like it's my dirty little secret where I pull them out of the box and stare longingly!

6. HappyAngel, you're not a "weirdo" - I do that all the time with my bags, but will try my best to use them more often. I only have one purse I've never used EVER

7. :yes: I use them. Atleast once anyway:rolleyes:

8. Nope. Sometimes I was fearful that I wasted money on frivolous things, so my new motto became, "it's only a waste if you don't use it." I don't have any high end bags, pretty much a Coach girl, but I think it's as much a waste to spend $200 - $400 on a bag that you don't use, as it is to spend $900 - $1500 on a bag you don't use.

As a result, I use every single bag that I have, I just treat them well while I use them. I don't put them on the floor in restaurants or at the movie theatre (ick!!) and at work, next to my desk I have the lid of a Coach box lying on the floor, the bottom of my handbag fits into it, so really, my bags never touch the floor. I moisturize my leather bags after every use, or at least once a month or so for the ones I don't use that often. Brush the suede ones before putting away.

Use your bags!!! : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

Shelby33 likes this.
  9. i use some more.. sometimes i forget i have others. i've sold and gotten rid of other ones too. so my collection is getting smaller but BETTER.

10. As a rule, whenever I get a new purse I always use them at least once.

Shelby33 likes this.
  11. guilty

i tend to buy bags on sale tables in high end department stores...ie justifying buying a bag i was in love with when it came out

ie like summer 2003 Coach had a Dark Purple mini sig collection
    I think I got the bag like $40 less a few months later
    and i killed the bag after having it in a bag for a year

12. I don't use most of my bags. I use only 5 out of like 50 so far. They're all in dustbags for storage. I have this bad collector gene in me.

13. The following I have not used due to fear of damage:
    Fendi pink suede bag,
    red Kelly bag
    Christian Dior white deerskin bag
    The following I have yet to use:
    Some of my Fendi baguettes
    My LV cherry blossom papillon,
    my Jimmy Choo black suede bag
    pink Fendi vanity
    new pink Chanel bag
    Sometimes I think I am just as much of a collector as a user.

14. I enjoy the thrill of buying more than the use so I'm pretty guilty of not using them!

15. lol I'm guilty as well :shame:

All the bags that I've bought these past 3 months I have yet to use, BUT I have an excuse (lol) I didnt want to use them while I was still at school because. . .I dont know, something about college campuses just make me paranoid and baby my bags, lol.

But now that I'm home I plan to use them! Cant wait!

Shelby33 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice