Do U believe in Feng Shui? Have U seen any fortune teller?

I believe in feng shui when it comes to buying a house but not anything else in my life. Buying the right house is very important, hence the real estate motto is - location, location, location!!!

Not me. I haven't been and wouldn't go to a fortune teller. Despite what some people believe, I don't think anyone can tell the future. Even if they could, I wouldn't want to know it.

Nope, I'm Chinese but I and my entire family don't believe in it. If we do agree with any aspect of feng shui, it's more in compliance with the functionality/practicality of placing something in a specific place.

My family are feng shui nuts!! It's making house hunting nearly impossible for my Mom because she has soooo many other critrias the house has to hold up to already in addition to the feng shui.

i am personal assistant to a feng shui master...she is very good and it is very powerful! she also does akashic records consultations which is very different from fortune telling...i am a little iffy about fortune telling.

I don't personally, although I think the the cultural and functional aspects of Feng Shui are interesting.

I think like all superstitions, it's easy to convince yourself to see positive results and discard outcomes that don't align.

I like feng shui but don't strictly abide by it. I am into astrology and have played with tarot cards when I was younger. I really want to go see a reputable psychic but my sister informed me it is against our religion... So going to see a psychic is something I'm wrestling with. I would take any information with a grain of salt though.

I used to not believe in Fengshui, until I was proven wrong. :amuse: Not to the point of being obsessed but I did some office re-structuring for fengshui purposes and it's so much better now. Everyone thinks it's a much more condusive environment to work in now!

My uncle, who is a Fengshui master, told us that our kitchen stoves were in a bad position which would lead to tension between my parents. True enough, they quarrelled alot. But we've moved since and I haven't seen them get into a big fight in four years. :happydance:

I'm Chinese, and my parents are very into Feng Shui. My parents have also had their fortune told, and everything that was told to them came true. This fortune telling happened years ago in Hong Kong... It wasn't general stuff, very very specific things, actually... (serious illness, no doctors knew what was wrong, what to do to overcome it, and many other things.)