do u always match shoes to purse?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. whats the rule? Or is that only a night time rule. Like clutch and heels

2. i don't think it's a rule at all, it's more of a trend... like high waisted pants or something. Unless of course it's black shoes + black bag. I don't like my bag to match my shoes, I think it's more modern looking if you don't. but that's just my opinion :smile:

3. I usually do, but I don't think there's any sort of rule about it... IMO as long as the shoes and bag go with the rest of the outfit, you're fine :yes:

4. I definitely dont match my shoes to my bag, unless Im going out. Like the other night I wore gold shoes with a gold wristlet.
    I dont think it looks bad, and if I had a bag to match every single pair of shoes I have, I probably would match, but I dont think there is a rule at all.

5. I never match my shoes to my bag...

6. My shoes and bag never match. Unless my shoes have metal embellishment, then I try to match it to a bag with the same color hardware.

7. I think it was a rule "way back when". I match my shoes, bags, jewelry and clothes. For example today I wore Cambio jeans, black cashmere sweater, and dark grey suede pumps. I wore my e-ring, wedding band, black pearl and diamond right-hand ring, black pearl and diamond pendant and diamond studs.

Then I carried my black MJ Stam. The over all "look" worked, but my shoes and handbag didn't match per se.

8. Because I'm older, I think that that was the hardest habit to break for me. I now go out of my way to make them not match but be complimentary to the entire outfit.
    As a rule I tend to have shoes match the outfit more often than not, and have the bag be the pop of color that's unexpected and unusual.

9. sometimes. I won't carry a brown purse and wear black shoes. or carry a purse with gold accents and wear silver shoes.

but i will carry a pink purse and lets say, gold shoes :smile: I dont always try and match.

10. whether it's an evening event or the office i definitely do not match my shoes and handbags all the time. and when i don't match (imo) my shoes and handbag will not only compliment my outfit but also each other. i hope that made sense! lol

11. exactly what i would do you just said it better!:tup:

12. almost never... :nogood:

13. I've never thought of that and if I started to it would just be more to stress about lol

I only match my shoes with my clothes

14. I like the look on occation, so sometimes I try to match them on purpose (and if I've bought like... a fantastic bag in a certain colour, I try to look for shoes in the same colour in stores, sometimes I manage to find something, sometimes I don't). But most of the time... I don't even think about it. I focus on the outfit as a whole, not on those specific accessories.

15. I'm the same way!