do tpf members recomment bonanzle?

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
hi, just wondering if many of you have tried purchasing on bonanzle and if so, how have your experiences been? i was thinking of trying it but was hoping for some opinions. hope this is in the right forum. thanks!

Last edited:
hi, just wondering if many of you have tried purchasing on bonanzle and if so, how have your experiences been? i was thinking of trying it but was hoping for some opinions. hope this is in the right forum. thanks!

I saw your post come from the Coach SF ~ just wanted to say Bonanzle is great!! :tup: Just wanted to recomment you authenticate anything you were considering purchasing here on tPF. Never hurts to have a little piece of mind! :okay:

I had one problem seller out of 8 transactions so far. She resolved the problem, just took ages to refund me. Bonanzle is nice, imo. I like listing there and I like buying there. It's cool to list things long term and pay no fees until the item sells.

So far, I would also vouch for Bonanzle! Like any other online transactions you just have to take some precautions. However, it's been a great community I've had one transaction so far and it went perfectly smooth.

Every site has to start somewhere and I think Bonanzle is doing really well.

I have purchased and sold one bag on bonanzle (although i just sold the bag today, so I still have to ship it out).

My purchase was great. The bag was as described and the seller was fantastic, shipping right away. Communication has been very easy.

The selling has gone really well so far as well. I've listed a few bags with no bites, but this last one sold within a week. I accepted a best offer and it was super easy. Plus the fees were SO MUCH better than on e bay.

The only thing i don't like about bonanzle is that you only get the 4 pics. I did notice one posting that had a link to a site with many additional photos. I think this was a great idea, and wouldn't be surpised to see this more often.

I got scammed on Bonanzle -- I paid $600 for a bag, seller disappeared.

However I didn't do my hw, if I had I would have seen some red flags, which I ignored and went ahead with buying. I don't think its Bonanzles fault. They seem like a good marketplace.