Do they still sell this in stores?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
    Any idea where I can purchase this?

m9rsSMa6wUR2powmYyvXfMg.jpg
  2. What is that? A duffle bag or a boston bag? I think if you can get the item name or item code then it is easier to find whether it is still available in stores or not.:smile:

3. It's a Joy Boston in Black and Ebony with patent-leather ebony trim (looks large from the pic). They were in-store around 2009

I don't know if these are still around, try to find out the code for it and check out the outlets

4. ok Thank you. it is a Boston Joy bag in black and ebony. I will look for the code thank you. Still waiting from response from outlet

5. #5 Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
    OMG, how come I never see Joy Boston in these awesome colors! It's gorgeous, love it and want it :sad: would you mind share the code when you have it OP....

6. Hi. Can somebody please help me (:

where can i find this gucci cystal joy medium tote in gunmetal color?

Anybody with this bag who wants to dispose hers please send me a message (:

image.jpg
  7. I have this one. I thought I bought mine more recently like in the last year or 2 but I actually got it during the Gucci private sale online in 2009. I think it sold out online at that time but maybe it'll still show up in the outlets? I hope you find one - it's one of my favorites. I just pulled it out again a few days ago to use and it really is a great bag.