Do they still sell this in stores?

1. #1 Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
    Any idea where I can purchase this?

m9rsSMa6wUR2powmYyvXfMg.jpg
  2. What is that? A duffle bag or a boston bag? I think if you can get the item name or item code then it is easier to find whether it is still available in stores or not.:smile:

3. It's a Joy Boston in Black and Ebony with patent-leather ebony trim (looks large from the pic). They were in-store around 2009

I don't know if these are still around, try to find out the code for it and check out the outlets

4. ok Thank you. it is a Boston Joy bag in black and ebony. I will look for the code thank you. Still waiting from response from outlet

5. #5 Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
    OMG, how come I never see Joy Boston in these awesome colors! It's gorgeous, love it and want it :sad: would you mind share the code when you have it OP....

6. Hi. Can somebody please help me (:

where can i find this gucci cystal joy medium tote in gunmetal color?

Anybody with this bag who wants to dispose hers please send me a message (:

image.jpg
  7. I have this one. I thought I bought mine more recently like in the last year or 2 but I actually got it during the Gucci private sale online in 2009. I think it sold out online at that time but maybe it'll still show up in the outlets? I hope you find one - it's one of my favorites. I just pulled it out again a few days ago to use and it really is a great bag.