Do they still do Bordeaux?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sorry I'm still new to BBags. I have seen a couple of photos of you with your Bordeaux BBags and I really love them (specifically the First) do Balenciaga still do the Bordeaux?:confused1:

2. Bordeaux is from 05... so your best bet is probably going to be eBay or a consignment site! :smile:

3. Bordeaux is also really similar to Grenat, which is an 06 color that may be easier to find.

Bordeaux tends to be more wine-colored than Grenat though. Hope that helps!

4. :yes: I've seen a couple on ebay very recently. You can also try sites like AlohaRag or AnnsFabulousFinds.

5. Here's a thread comparing Grenat & Bordeaux, with some really good pics! :biggrin:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/post-pics-of-grenat-bordeaux-105827.html

I'm also intrigued with these two colors, and for the life of me - can't decide which one to get!! I keep letting bags slip away, because when one color is available I think "Oh, I should get the other one", etc... At this point, I need to just get one! :P

6. Personally, I feel like Grenat looks a lot better in photos than IRL. I've never seen Bordeaux IRL though :smile:

7. I think they look very similar so if you really like the color it might be easier to come by the grenat since it was released last year.

8. Thanks a lot for your help. I think they look really similar too - I wouldn't mind what colour I get. I'll start looking now.

9. erica1451 thanks very much. I'll take a look.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice