Do they really skin the snake ALIVE to make the Python Silverado???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^^ OMG, this is heart-breaking :crybaby:

2. What an interesting question - and one that i've often thought of...i think this is why i don't really like python bags..just makes me squirm, for some reason.:sweatdrop:

I don't like to think of any animal being harmed (although i know they are:sad:) in the name of fashion/bags/shoes etc.

Wonder if all the spare meat goes off to Harrods. Hmm.

How else do we explain why they are so pricey? It's not just the brand name. The quality of the leather used in high end bags does not come cheap and would not be seen in Walmart! Chloe must surely pay good money to buy in animals. Supply and demand and all that..

Either way..the choice is down to each and every one of us what we choose to carry/not carry.

Exotics, or normal leather - any animal skin is from an animal that was once alive. It doesn't really matter whether it was a cow or a python, although, obviously, the more exotic you go, the higher the risk of the animal becoming extinct.

Personally, i think snakes are beautiful, magnificent creatures - in a cage!!!:heart::tup:

3. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: