Do they make woven key cases?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Jburgh, feel free to delete this if I posted in the incorrect venue! I was just wondering if BV made key cases. My keys seem to be multiplying and this is going to sound very silly, but when I walk the dog I don't like carrying about 10 keys dangling on a key chain. I feel it will keep my bag cleaner and be easier to carry when they are contained in a case. TIA!

2. I have not seen one, that is why I got my Ferragamo one a few months ago. You can see it on post #2 of this thread. It is a great option and I have been very happy with it.

http://forum.purseblog.com/ferragamo/jburghs-june-2010-sale-loot-600962.html

3. Thanks Jburgh! That Key holder is absolutely gorgeous! I love the closure and the sumptuousness of the leather!

4. Next time you are at Ferragamo, check it out. I do not have enough keys, so I always have one Juicy Charm at the bottom. Right now I clipped on the skillet with eggs and sausage charm, lol!

5. Yes, BV makes woven key cases. But it is fairly on the small side and can only fit around 5-6 keys more or less.

It is not on the website but this photo sngsk posted before may help (see Orchid key case on the upper left corner of the pic)

[​IMG]

6. ^^ Oh yes! TDL, my eyes spotted that gorgeous color instantly and I PMed her! My niece found out I'm on the hunt for a beautiful key case and asked me to be patient. She just told me she is visiting Italy in November. So I am going to see what she comes back with! Thank you.

7. As requested by jburgh, I've taken some additional photos of my key case (Orchid in Buffalo which is a more intense, brighter shade than Orchid in Nappa). HTH! :smile:

First one with flash- probably closer to the actual colour than the 2nd one which was taken without flash.

[​IMG]

Without flash:

[​IMG]

Inside- my bf got me the polar bear troika keyring just a week before I got my BV one and I couldn't bear to give it up :biggrin:

[​IMG]

There are 5 keyloops inside- 2 on top and 3 at the bottom. Here's a shot of the bottom 3:

[​IMG]

I do wish they did this design with an additional slot at the back to stuff a couple of notes so that I could just grab-and-go for quick errands. Tomas, are you listening??? :P

Attached Files:

8. Thank you so much sngsk!

I'm moving this to the regular forum, too.

9. Such a nice key case. You know, I never thought of using one. I have a key fob for the car but my other keys, that I don't use very much, are on a keyring in the zipper pocket of my bag. It would be nice to have something like this to store them in.

Okay, I have something on my wishlist :smile:

Jburgh, your Ferragamo one is beautiful. They have such nice leathers. A few Christmas' ago, my DH got me a SF wallet (with 16 card slots to boot) and it still looks brand new. However, I put that aside to use my Ink BV Zipper Wallet now.

10. FYI, BV makes another style of woven key case. It is a zip key/coin holder.

11. ^^^ Yup! But if I'm not wrong, it doesn't hold that many keys- maybe 3 at the most. aaa_1188 has one of those. Hopefully she'll be able to chime in.

12. Here is my own woven key case, which I believe is the style that uclaboi and sngsk are referring to.
    Yep, it's pretty small.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

13. I think both styles can hold at least 5-6 keys. :smile:

14. Trying again with the pics. I made a boo boo when I uploaded originally.

Attached Files:

15. I have one like the one directly above (in Ebano), and love it! It fits a bunch of normal keys as well as my big car key, building fob, etc.