Do they honor old price after an increase?

susan08

May 20, 2015
I didn’t know the price increase was about to happen days ago. Is that possible for SA or manager to honor the old price by any chance? Has anyone succeeded with the request? Or I should not even ask about that?

my item went up $1500. So sad

I didn’t know the price increase was about to happen days ago. Is that possible for SA or manager to honor the old price by any chance? Has anyone succeeded with the request? Or I should not even ask about that?

my item went up $1500. So sad

I believe that the price increase was on June 30 or July 1st in the US but on July 15th worldwide.
I’m assuming you’re talking about the July 15th price increase.
I would say it really depends on your SA and the relationship with your SA. If you have a pretty good relationship, there is a chance if you try and ask. But no guarantees =(.

The only chances are from what I know if you're good with your SA you get the increase informatoon sooner (or check here :flowers:) and in the rare case of a price DEcrease - I got a voucher. After the new prices are out they are fixed.

btw I'm in discussion about a special order - might be some room there

I went in 2 days after the February price increase and was able to get about 3% discount on the white gold love bracelet with 4 diamonds.. I’m based in Middle East for reference..

Reactions: susan08
thank you so much for the input! I went to the store and asked about that. Since the increase happened in June 30 or July 1st in the US, sa could not match it. I think there’s room if it’s within a week or so. I’ll hold on the item till I’m 100% sure I want it.

thank you so much for the input! I went to the store and asked about that. Since the increase happened in June 30 or July 1st in the US, sa could not match it. I think there’s room if it’s within a week or so. I’ll hold on the item till I’m 100% sure I want it.
Which piece are you considering?