Do they do the crown??

Jun 4, 2006
Last I heard from a SA, Goyard has stopped having the crown as an option. But I love the crown and plan to buy a black st Louis to add a crown and some stripes. Anyone knows??

i dont know if you live in the US, but I heard that they still do it in Paris not in San Fransico store so best bet email or call Paris and talk to them! Hope this helps:biggrin:

I dont know? but the SA for Goayrd in San Francisco said it was discontinued there. Does Barneys do painting as well? But you can get it painted in Paris if you live in the US i believe you just have to send it there. I have emailed the Paris store and they were pretty helpful.

Yes, I can send the bag out thru Barneys to have the painting done, but I wonder if they let me do the crown. I think it's too much trouble to sent the bag to Paris myself.

I spoke with an SA at the SF boutique about customizing a Goyard I bought at Barneys. He said they all US bags come to them for customization. You can deal directly with the boutique or you can order through Barneys (and save yourself the shipping costs).

Sorry I can't help with your original question about the crown....

I heard that they stopped doing so, but li'l eloise got hers done...

DSC_0497.jpg

I asked her and she said she got it done at the Paris Store, so I think you would have to buy it and send to the Paris bc otherwise the send it to San Fran and they do not do the crown there

they have a white okinawa at bergdorfs that has purple and violet crown on one corner retailing for 2,430 it is very nice i did not get it as i am having my own familly crest painted on a white croisiere but i love the way it looks if anyone is interested. !!!!!!!