Do these shoes work for this dress?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'd love to get your feedback on what shoes to pair with this dress!

[​IMG]

Would these be too busy with the ruffles of the hemline?
    [​IMG]

Or should I stick with a neutral sandal?

2. Could work... the dress is quite busy but its tone on tone and the shoes do add a nice pop of colour.

3. I would favour a less is more approach with that dress. Between the stripes, bow and ruffles, I think the colourful pom-poms are OTT. I'd wear something simple like SW Nudist or MB Chaos.

4. Another option:

[​IMG]

5. Love the dress! I think the first pair could be pulled of, also like the pop of colour it adds, could be very cute for a fun party!
    But I also think it might depend on your height, I know sounds weird but if the pompoms are further away from the ruffled hem, ie long legs, than it might not look as busy.

The second pair I love the idea of the navy colour, but I think the style may be too proper/vintage/"matronly" for this dress (couldn't find a better word, love them, but would wear them with a more 50s inspired dress or a white mini or midi dress with a fitted top but fuller skirt - this also depends on your style though:smile: )

Sorry if it sounds jumbled but it is hard for me to describe english is not my first language and it is late/early here;)

Elizabel and papertiger like this.
  6. Thanks for the replies, quackedup, LavenderIce, & katja_246!

7. I don't think the Coquines are quite right for the dress.

8. Go for a coloured sandal! I think it will match well with the summer vibe of the dress.

Elizabel likes this.
  9. Thanks LavendarIce & geraldine.rmg!

10. I think the shoes match perfectly with that dress. I think it's a cute n nice dress. I love that shoes!

11. I would choose a colored strappy heel that is simple, no ruffles or pompoms on it, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice