Do these look like the same colors to you??

I wish the aqua had the polka dot lining! Now I'm tempted by the turquoise...the color does look brighter, but it has the antique silver and the polka dot lining.

I totally see what you're talking about... But man, that's a pretty MAC! The antique silver hw looks crazy good against the leather and the polka dot lining should compliment the bag as well....

I don't know if aqua and turquoise are the same color, but aqua will show up again late spring in more styles! I'm hoping in antique silver/polka dot lining too....which means I may have to get one again! I think aqua is a bit darker/greenish than turquoise, but until someone does a reveal we can't really say for sure.

I don't know if aqua and turquoise are the same color, but aqua will show up again late spring in more styles! I'm hoping in antique silver/polka dot lining too....which means I may have to get one again! I think aqua is a bit darker/greenish than turquoise, but until someone does a reveal we can't really say for sure.

if I remember correctly, the new aqua is very close to a baby bluish color...much like turquoise. Turquoise has the antique silver hardware (:love:) and the new aqua has regular silver (I think).

Well I'm hoping the aqua color that comes out later this spring remains the same as the first version released because I will get it with the new hardware and lining update! I already have the aqua/gold version of the MAC. The turquoise is probably a baby blue, as pictured.

I have the Aqua MAC with gold hw also- just got it from LB a couple weeks ago. The Aqua blue is definitely MUCH brighter and much prettier in person than LB's washed out pics. I bet the Turquoise will be the same... IRL it probably looks most like the pic with LC. And I like the polka dot lining with this MAC... it is cute IMO and better than birdies!

well i ordered the turquoise, thinking it'd be what LC has. i'm still waiting for it. so strange, i got shipping conf. USPS last week and again today, so i'm not sure when asteralice sent the bag out or when i'll get it.

*waits impatiently*