do these look authentic?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. should this go in the "authenticate this" forum?
    The first 3 look authentic. Not sure about the last two, the pics aren't the greatest.

2. Yep. :yes:

3. First 3 looks good.
    Auction #4 & #5 are fake

4. oops, sorry...

slight hangover from my 30th bash yesterday. At least I didn't put it in the general discussion, right?

Sorry... mods!

5. Thank you for your help! I'm still learning, how did you tell 4 & 5 are fake?

6. No prob.:flowers:

#4 the date code stamping is wrong - Wrong font and spacing, the leather tab is not supposed to look like that, and is supposed to be held more in place by the brass stud.

#5 the date code stamping is wrong - Wrong font/spacing and wonky interior, the leather tab (all 4 of them) with the date code is not supposed to look like that. Same problem as the above. Terrible handles too!

Auction 4 + 5 Fakies
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Authentic Tabs
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Hope this helps! :flowers:

7. Please keep these posts in the Authenticate This Louis Vuitton sticky thread at the top of this subforum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice