Do These Items Exist?

Suzanne B.

O.G.
Oct 12, 2012
Hi all! As some of you know, I got into the Legacy accessories a little late in the game. Since then though, I've gotten a nice collection of the Legacy accessories, but I'm still looking for some.....and I'm thinking that they never existed.

I've searched the web and ebay and have come to the conclusion these items were never made in certain colors, but want some input from people who really know if they were or not.....or perhaps never made for the U.S.

Thank you in advance for any input you can give me.

Soft wallet - Tourmaline

Double zip wallet - Tourmaline
Black cherry

Skinny mini - Tourmaline
Black cherry

No tourmaline soft wallet, double wallet or card case The only wallet I rem them making was the tourmaline in the slim wallet A tpfer posted it awhile back she ordered from Jax. There is/was a siggy wallet w tourmaline trim on FOS

Hmmm... Not sure of the ones you listed but there was a tourmaline wallet on FOS recently (zip around one I think).

Yes, I bought one. It was one that originally sold in the U.K. and I was happy to get one in case the double zip doesn't exist.

I have a thing about the double zip wallets (and the soft wallets) and would like to have one if they made it. I saw a photo of one during a search on the web, but I think it was for overseas or it never made it to production......like a few bags people have seen photos of but could never find to buy.

No tourmaline soft wallet, double wallet or card case The only wallet I rem them making was the tourmaline in the slim wallet A tpfer posted it awhile back she ordered from Jax. There is/was a siggy wallet w tourmaline trim on FOS

Thank you! I can quit spinning my wheels over the tourmaline items. I know the slim zip and the turnlock wallet exists in tourmaline, but couldn't find the info on the wallets I really love, the soft and double zip.

Do you know anything about the black cherry items existing or not?

Thank you! I can quit spinning my wheels over the tourmaline items. I know the slim zip and the turnlock wallet exists in tourmaline, but couldn't find the info on the wallets I really love, the soft and double zip.

Do you know anything about the black cherry items existing or not?

Look on Macy's website - they had quite a few Black Cherry items - under the "specials" section....

I really wanted a black cherry wallet too! I never saw a double zip in that color. I bought a wallet at Macys that is the long wallet with a partial zip around it! They did make a double wristlet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 517