Do these bracelets looks good together?

Jan 1, 2008
Hi!
I am trying to figure out what to wear with my love... I like the DBTY style from Tiffany, but I also like the small love bracelet from Cartier (thought I haven't tried it). I just don't know if I'd like to spend that much again on another bracelet... I do like both styles for different reasons :smile:

THanks for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_9225.jpeg
    IMG_9225.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 388
  • IMG_9228.jpeg
    IMG_9228.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 393
The point from the diamonds will dull the Love bracelet quickly. I have both dbty and Love and I don’t wear them together. I prefer shiny Love.

The point from the diamonds will dull the Love bracelet quickly. I have both dbty and Love and I don’t wear them together. I prefer shiny Love.

Thanks for this input!! This is something I'm curious about and I was wondering if it would make a difference if the DBTY wasn't so loose and stays just right above my wrist so it doesn't move everywhere.

Thanks for the input everyone, I appreciate it! I've always liked the DBTY style, but got the love as a gift. I like the love with or without it, and my only worry is if it would cause too much "traffic" on my wrist" because of how they might move around together. :smile: