Do the SAs where you shop "know" you?

I've been shopping with the same SAs at my local Neiman's for over 10 years. We know all about each other's families and interests. I now go to the same colorist as one, because I loved her hair, and I've met the daughter and grandchildren of another. And I sent a small wedding present to a third. Neiman's customer service is awesome. They always let me know when something I like is about to be marked down.

Gucci and Neiman knows me and my BF, actually they know him more and kiss his ( )( ) because he is always in there. Last time we went to Neiman together they said, "So this is the lucky girl you always buy for!!!" I was shocked and embarressed!

Most of my SAs know me by name. I used to have a high browse:buy ratio but now they even watch my spendings for me and give me honest advice about the stuff, instead of trying to push items.

There's one at the Lancel stand who even tells me which bags are going to be discounted or in the sales. At Hermes, the SA doesn't know my name (yet) but she knows what I like and what I go the last time I was there.

Hahahaha that happened to me when I was shopping with my friends today and it was odd. She was like I got the new catalog...etc. They already think I have a problem when it comes to shopping so that didn't help. I love the Burberry store here for that reason also. I have one girl that shop from only also, same with my cosmetics also. I hate hate hate being "sold" so when I know someone they are helpful but they stay out my way enough for me to make up my own mind and they know what to hold for me too :smile:!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmm now that i think of it they all know my husband way more than they know me and they all love him but I love him more. (They loved him after the purses but I loved him when we were just married and broke as a joke:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: .)
I just hate snooty SA because sometimes I look like poop and if it's someone I know they don't treat me with attitude :evil:.

Noriko said:
Thats a large part of the reason why I continue to go to those places :biggrin: Its nice to get personalized service or get a headsup on the latest events, private parties, and merchandise available.

I totally agree. Same with restaraunts. I adore being a repeat customer, if only LV would move within a 1hr drive radius :amazed:

Yes they do :love: . On one hand its nice but its also a little weird. Maybe because I'm always with my mom when I shop and I wonder if they think I'm weird because of that :lol: (I refuse to shop with my friends but I do need someones opinions heh)

I think that it's nice when the SA knows you, too! I always wonder if I would remember customers by name! It seems like alot of people to know...I guess if you work on comission, it is wise! I love my SA at NM and Furla. They're so helpful!!!