Do the new Tokidoki bags have leather trim?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone :smile:

I've been trying to find a definitive answer, but none of the shop websites I've read have identified leather detailing. However, it looks like leather to me. If any of you knowledgeable folks could verify this for me, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

2. Yes and it's dark green and very unappealing :tdown: especially with the Carnival print. All subsequent prints will have the same dark green leather detail.

3. It'll look great with ecomundo, though.

4. ^ I agree, ecomondo's green theme will be better complimented with the green leather. I still think the dark green leather is a bizarre colour choice to use with all future prints but the bags in mezzanotte have the neautral leather as used in tokidoki for LSS bags.

5. Mezzanotte bags have shiny gold leather, the contrast it makes with the black background is really beautiful, better seen in person than on pictures.

6. ohh thanks for that VPT, cannot see the gold at all from pictures. It sounds really nice though, casual with a bit of bling!