Do the Moschino Jacket Bags Go In The Sale?

Oct 11, 2013
I'm not sure where i should post this so please move the post to the correct place :smile:

The Moschino Jacket bags don't seem to be very popular with the ladies on this forum but do they ever go in the sale? I have never seen these available in store. Only online, are they actually in any store?

If you had to choose, which one would you choose?

Does anyone own one of these bags? Where can i see photos of peoples Jacket bags? Seen a lot on google but i like to see photos that people have taken themselves.

Attachments

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!
Oct 11, 2013
Sorry can someone please tell me how to attach more than one photo to a post? I chose the photos and tried to upload but it didn't work.

Attachments

Lena186

Apr 20, 2013
I love those and couldn't find them I'm my local Moschino boutique!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Oct 11, 2013
Selfridges is the closest store to me that sell Moschino but they only ever have this one!

Which one of the Jacket bags would you have?

Attachments

Lena186

Apr 20, 2013
This one...
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406502253.524294.jpg

And I came across a pic of this bag by Moschino, not sure about the season, but it's so different... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406502323.486908.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Last edited:

quackedup

O.G.
Jan 5, 2010
Sydney! AU
i :heart: the larger jacket bags (quilted jacket and biker backpack)
i havent seen them instore (being in Aus, there is no Moschino anywhere)
Only seem them in online stores and they are selling like hotcakes... pretty much here today, gone tomorrow.