Do the mono cles and the vernis cles hold the same amount?

1. I noticed their dimensions are a little different. Will they hold the same? Can you put a credit card in either one? Anyone have a picture of the two of them together? tia!

2. vernis is smaller b/c it's kinda skinnier, the dimensions are similar, but they are just stitched differently....

3. I can fit a credit card it both of them, they're very similar but it is a little tighter in the vernis, it would stop me from getting another one though, here they are side by side

0809061113.jpg
  4. The vernis one is stiffer than the mono. I can put more things on the mono one than on the vernis

5. Thank you Lola!!! Aren't they cute together?! I can't decide which one I want.

6. The mono was my first one, I actually paid $85 for it brand new from the LV store how sad is that!!! Anyway, I kinda collect them, and to tell you the truth, I barely use my regular mono one anymore, I love the different colors, style, etc. I like my cles to accent my bags, not match them....The epi ones are fun and oooooooooo the perfo, the perfo is a little bigger I just got one take a look...

0808062350.jpg
  7. I love the framboise vernis too, I may get that one next, I just wanted to get the perfo before there are none left b/c it's limited...

8. I LOVE the framboise vernis!!! Your perfo one is so cute.:tender:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice