Do the Giant City Bag handles stretch?

umimaddicted

To Bal bags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
I am really wondering about buying a Giant City bag. I was wondering if the handles stretch a little more or fit a little better over the shoulder than the RH city's. I would love it if they did and since the handles are a little further apart on the bag, at least it seems so, do the bags break in better in the handles? :confused1:

darlinga

LV Addict
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Mine did! The GH makes them a little heavier. Plus, I always hang mine by the handles to make them stretch. Fits over my shoulder better than my RH's now!

anitos

O.G.
May 20, 2008
Canada
Have had mine for 3 months and the handles are still really stiff...probably takes longer than rh handles

ChiChi143

O.G.
Jun 13, 2007
New York
I've had my GH bags for awhile, but have only used them off and on. So far the handles haven't stretched, but they do fit over my shoulder better then the RH bags.

bobojue

More More More!!!
O.G.
Dec 31, 2005
T.O.
I think so, I've had and used mine for a good 1.5 yrs now. And they do fit a little looser on the shoulder. The strap too from the bag breaking in, I can wear her cross-body.

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
San Diego
I have no idea if my handles stretch or not; however, they fit perfectly over my shoulder and the strap works well when I need my free hands.