Do The Epi Leather's Come With Lock/key?

1. Can you tell me if the epi leather is supposed to come with lock and key? It didn't appear to on eluxury but I was told by a friend that it does. Thanks.

2. Epi Speedy does come with lock/keys.

3. Thanks LV_Addict.

4. A good rule of thumb is if your LV, any line, has holes or loops in the zipper it comes with a lock.

5. is the lock silver-coloured when it comes with epi pieces with silver hardware?

6. i agree with taco. usually bags that has padlock and keys are epi speedy and epi alma.:smile:

7. Thanks everyone.

8. Just an FYI; you can buy a new lock and key set from 1-866-Vuitton. It is only $25.

9. Yes, it is. If it has titanium (silver colored) hardware, lock is same. You will see that on the lilac of the olden days :smile: as well as alot of the newer epi colors.

10. Does the Epi line come with lock and key? It depends on the bag. For instance, the Petit Noe doesn't.

I would think the bags that are done in mono as well would, such as the Speedy, Keepall etc.

11. I have an Epi Jasmin and it did not come with a lock and key.

12. Same here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice