Do the crystals on the 5080 sunglasses fall out easily?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These are quite expensive, and I was wondering how fragile this pair is. Do the crystals tend to fall out? Thanks!

Included a pic for reference.

Attached Files:

2. I have crystals on the sides of my Chanel sunnies (different model to yours) and I must have lost 1/2 dozen over the last year. A few weeks ago I took them into the store I bought them from and they put brand new arms on them. Lol, so the front is a year old but the sides are new! My friend has the same as yours and hasn't lost any.

[​IMG]

3. I have those exact ones, and have never had any problem with the crystals...

4. I have those exact ones and have never had any problems with them. I've had mine for about 2 months now.

5. I have the same ones, and I've had them for a long while... all of the crystals are still intact. =)

6. I have two pairs of the 5080 and the crystals are intact on both pairs. I am careful with my sunglasses though, always putting them in the case when not in use versus on top of my head. I think if you aren't hard on your sunnies you will be fine.

7. I have those and I have not lost one crystal and I am not that careful with them. I am not rough either but I don't baby them, kwim? They've fallen off the top of my head on cement and they were fine.

8. I am very careful with my chanel glasses also, but I have to say I have seen them on display at the Chanel counter with the crystals missing. So, you have to be very careful with them.

9. I have these too, in black! For about 3 month... No problems with losing crystals. Like roey said, just put them in the case when they're in your bag...

10. I have a different pair of Chanel's and I lost several crystals within the first 6 months that I had them, and I didn't use them every day.

11. i had those in brown as well.. I lost crystals and took them back