Do the bags with crystal straps go on sale?

ncch

Feb 18, 2012
Does anyone Know if (or seen) the bags from this line go on sale ever? Just wondering if I should wait and see or just get it now?

Thanks!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400820329.823296.jpg

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Azua

Set Free
May 1, 2012
Does anyone Know if (or seen) the bags from this line go on sale ever? Just wondering if I should wait and see or just get it now?

Thanks!

View attachment 2626892
My SA told me that the nappa crystal is one of the most popular and sold bags from Miu Miu. There will definitely be a price increase by the end of the year.

I'm located in Aus and we'll never see sales like this but elsewhere it might be a possibility.

Good luck :smile:

morejunkny

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
Not sure where you are located but 3 weeks ago, I saw the crystal necklace that looks like the strap at the Prada outlet in Orlando, Florida. It was $250. I did not look to see if they had the bags.

ncch

Feb 18, 2012
Azua - haha i heard the same thing from the SA here! I'm leaning towards just getting it. Im trying to think but I can't remember which bags usually go on sale.

morejunkny - wish I had an outlet near me! Ive been to the one in Woodbury and I don't think I've ever see miu miu there, just prada stuff. Will have to check out the outlets again next time I have a chance.

morejunkny

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
Azua - haha i heard the same thing from the SA here! I'm leaning towards just getting it. Im trying to think but I can't remember which bags usually go on sale.

morejunkny - wish I had an outlet near me! Ive been to the one in Woodbury and I don't think I've ever see miu miu there, just prada stuff. Will have to check out the outlets again next time I have a chance.

The outlets ship-you can call them and ask if they have certain things and if they aren't crazy busy some of the SA's will send you photos of what they have. Good luck!

ncch

Feb 18, 2012
The outlets ship-you can call them and ask if they have certain things and if they aren't crazy busy some of the SA's will send you photos of what they have. Good luck!
Do they really?? The Woodbury one seems crazy busy all the time. Maybe I will try the one in Florida ! Thanks for the tip!