Do sunglasses only come in quilted case?

ruby337

Feb 4, 2012
Not all sunglasses come in the diamond quilted cases. I bought two styles last year that came in denim case and a white case. I have also seen some in smooth cases and different shapes of cases over the years, depending on the style. HTH.

Same here...mine came in a smooth case but I bought them at Bloomies so I'm sure they are authentic....granted this was about 6 years ago? :P

My older pairs of chanel sunnies have a smooth case- so I wouldn't worry about the case too much :smile:

Not all sunglasses come in the diamond quilted cases. I bought two styles last year that came in denim case and a white case. I have also seen some in smooth cases and different shapes of cases over the years, depending on the style. HTH.

cheers guys! I feel much more confident! Think I shall be buying these very soon ;)

How do you know which styles will have the quilted sunglasses cases then? Is there particular styles that will always have quilted cases?

Thinking of ordering these after hearing good things about the site but noticed that the case pictured is smooth where as all the cases i've seen on here have been quilted. What should I do? They are the best price on the internet.
Should I just go to sunglasses hut or straight to Chanel? I'm in NY soon, would it be cheaper to by there all together?

http://www.pretavoir.co.uk/chanel-5171-c888-3f-p-24583.html?osCsid=3vkhp6a9e5cq8e0hvu0rtd9jo7

Thank you!

For glasses wearing, I suggest you to try them on first. Otherwise, case doesn't mean anything if the style is fitted wrongly.

However, I like quilted case.