Do sunglasses go on sale?

Dec 11, 2006
I know seasonal bags go on sale but do accessories like sunglasses go on sale? I am on a mobile device so I cannot provide the link but I love the purplely/burgundy shades with the rose gold colored GG logo at either side where the ear pieces attach (hope that makes sense). I would hate to spend a few hundred dollars on shades just to have them go on sale. Can anyone help? Thanks!!

Hmm the one on the Gucci website that is similar to it doesn't seem to have the crystals. But I did see the violet one in a Gucci store with crystals about a month ago. Does anyone know if it's part of the summer or fall seasonal line?

I've seen gucci sunglasses recently at TJ Maxx in the us and even at Marshalls... if you really want them and don't mind poking around for awhile, just keep checking there. Usually in the case.

Yeah, I've seen all designer sunglasses on sale except Chanel and Louis Vuitton. Gucci, Dior, Coach, YSL, etc. It may not be the exact style you want, but they definitely go on sale pretty often. Sometimes you can get Chanel (and the others) like 10-20% off at dept stores when they have special promotions like friends and family discounts or credit card promotions.

^yeah I don't think I've ever seen Chanel sunglasses on sale
crybaby.gif

I got one of my Chanels on sale at a private shopping event here. (25% off :smile: )

at the last Friends & Family event at Saks i was able to get designer sunnies (including chanel/prada) for 25% off. so hopefully when they have it again in october you could see if guccis will be included as well.