do studs tend to 'fall off' balenciaga bags?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    x

i plan on SOMEDAY getting a balenciaga bag cause i LOVE how it looks!!! BUT i don't want to spend that kind of money if 1) they fall apart easy or 2) they are comfortable everyday bags

:smile:

2. You should post this link in the "authenticate" thread to verify, if you wish, because this bag is fake. Balenciaga bags are some of the most well-made bags I have had after years of collecting. I have never had studs fall off or can even imagine that happening unless it is really abused. The style and your preference for carrying the bag (handheld, etc.) will determine if they are comfortable for you. They are lighter than a lot of other brands, and I find them very comfortable and functional. HTH

3. ok cool. thanks!!! im not interesting in buying this bag actually -- but i just wanted to find out about the studs. i have a true religion studded belt that i love and i think is well made but studs are always falling off it!

:smile:

4. I have a GGH bag, and one of my "nuggets" fell off. It was one of the ones on the backside, but I just screwed it back on and tightened all the others on the back. This one is my everyday bag for approx a year, but it was really surprising it happened.

From my perspective, the ones from the front shouldn't be able to fall off given the fact they don't twist in any way.

5. It could be a manufacturing defect, but if you put too much stuff in your Bal, it might stress out the rivets (I've seen ripped handles before). I agree that it seems to be rare!