Do Splendid Tees have Twisty Seams like C & C?

What do you mean twisted seams? I have a C&C long sleeve tee and don't notice a problem.

I only have a splendid tank so I can't really answer I guess, but I don't have any problem with that either.

maddog, you know the seams on the side of your waist? The best way I can explain twisty seams is like some True Religion jeans. The seams don't lie straight down your leg, but are shifted.

THANKS for all of the responses. I worried about buying Splendid because members commented on how holey some got. :smile:

What do you mean twisted seams? I have a C&C long sleeve tee and don't notice a problem.

I only have a splendid tank so I can't really answer I guess, but I don't have any problem with that either.

They do this because the fabric is not cut on the bias. It pretty much sucks!!!! All my C&C's have done this............. one might expect this from a shirt purchased at Target but not from a $40 tank top!!!!

maddog, you know the seams on the side of your waist? The best way I can explain twisty seams is like some True Religion jeans. The seams don't lie straight down your leg, but are shifted.

THANKS for all of the responses. I worried about buying Splendid because members commented on how holey some got. :smile:

Oh! Maybe my C&C has that although it doesn't bother me if it does. I thought it made my waist look smaller. lol!

My splendid tank is so soft though. :smile: