Do seasonal colors sell out?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All
    I love the chestnut color and am saving up for the city in Chestnut. I am new to this designer and was wondering---do the seasonal colors sell out? I will probably be able to purchase it by December. What is your experience with seasonal colors? Are they limited?

2. Eventually, they will sell out, but there is still a Chestnut City, I believe, on the US Bal website. The more popular, brighter colors go pretty quickly, but it is easier to find the black or brown bags. I love Chestnut, too, and with a little searching, you will probably be able to find one when you are ready.

3. Thanks so much. I am half way there, but I am really trying not to add any credit card debt. No more. But I am starting to panick that when I am ready to purchase (in early december), it will be impossible to find.

4. Don't worry about it -- there are so many beautiful colors each season -- more important to save up for it, then enjoy your guilt-free purchase!

5. Agree w mochi and cbarrus. You'll always find something from bal that you'll love. No matter when. :tup:

6. Thank you for the encouragement! You are all are awesome!