do SA's make commission on jewlery?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm planning to purchase an all silver cdc. I'm wondering if SA's make a commission on this item? TIA

2. My understanding is that all sales apart from Birkin and Kelly bags count towards a SA's individual sales target. HTH

3. :yes:

4. Pardon me for asking, but will it affect your purchase decision now that you know the answer? I don't know how this compares with LV, but I hope it doesn't give you the impression that H prices are negotiable, or that some form of kickback is possible.

5. ^^^
    LV SA's do not make a commission on anything, and their prices are not negotiable. Perhaps the OP wants a particular SA to get the commission? ;)

6. All SA's have individual targets, which if they achieve results in a bonus. They do not get commission on individual items. HTH

7. ahhh No! I'm gonna let your comment go although I'm quite offended. I in no way would ever think that the prices were negotiable or think I would be entitled to any form of kickback/special treatment -- why would you ever think that???? The reason I was asking was because I appreciate my SA and the hard work she does getting me the things I ask for. I will be traveling and I would prefer to purchase any Hermes thru her if it helps her make more money/bonus-- thus I will purchase thru my SA rather than one I do not have a relationship with. Not that I needed to explain myself to you Mrssparkles.

8. Just a reminder that if you have issues with another member, please take it to PM.