Do Saint Laurent flats fit true to size?

Pinkachan

Oct 8, 2015
Apologies if this has been asked. I was unable to find a related topic in the search. I'm curious if St. Laurent flats fit true to size or not? I wear a 38.5/39 in Prada + Miu Miu, and 39/39.5 in Chanel.

Last edited:
Just going to bump this thread as I'm currently looking at a pair of patent leather Saint Laurent flat oxfords and wondering if they run true to size!
Hope someone can help!!

Not one person can tell me if they fit true to size? :sad:
Sorry I don't own any Saint Laurent flats but I have their tribute sandals in smooth leather and they fit perfectly true to size. I'm an Italian size 35 (Valentino, Gianvito Rossi, Salvatore Ferragamo) but I don't own any of the ones you mentioned.. Not sure if this is relevant/helpful for you..
Hope you get some help soon!

Generally I am a US 6 1/2 in shoes, sometimes 7 in boots. When I see SLP shoes online they recommend going a half size up. I don't own flats, but in SLP heels I wear a 37 and it fits like a perfect 6 1/2 and in boots 37.5 which fits like a 7. I haven't tried their flats though. I wear 37 in Chanel and Valentino too.

Just going to bump this thread as I'm currently looking at a pair of patent leather Saint Laurent flat oxfords and wondering if they run true to size!
Hope someone can help!!

I ended up buying flats in a 38.5 and they fit perfectly. I find I wear that size in most designer flats (except Chanel & Louboutin which run small), so I would say they run true to size. Patent leather can be tricky though as it doesn't give. >_<