Do Saint Laurent flats fit true to size?

Pinkachan

Oct 8, 2015
Apologies if this has been asked. I was unable to find a related topic in the search. I'm curious if St. Laurent flats fit true to size or not? I wear a 38.5/39 in Prada + Miu Miu, and 39/39.5 in Chanel.

Last edited:

kquyenie

Jun 11, 2015
Not one person can tell me if they fit true to size? :sad:
Sorry I don't own any Saint Laurent flats but I have their tribute sandals in smooth leather and they fit perfectly true to size. I'm an Italian size 35 (Valentino, Gianvito Rossi, Salvatore Ferragamo) but I don't own any of the ones you mentioned.. Not sure if this is relevant/helpful for you..
Hope you get some help soon!

1q2w3e

Jul 6, 2015
Generally I am a US 6 1/2 in shoes, sometimes 7 in boots. When I see SLP shoes online they recommend going a half size up. I don't own flats, but in SLP heels I wear a 37 and it fits like a perfect 6 1/2 and in boots 37.5 which fits like a 7. I haven't tried their flats though. I wear 37 in Chanel and Valentino too.

Pinkachan

Oct 8, 2015
Just going to bump this thread as I'm currently looking at a pair of patent leather Saint Laurent flat oxfords and wondering if they run true to size!
Hope someone can help!!

I ended up buying flats in a 38.5 and they fit perfectly. I find I wear that size in most designer flats (except Chanel & Louboutin which run small), so I would say they run true to size. Patent leather can be tricky though as it doesn't give. >_<