Do Prada in Cabazon (South Cal) carry Men's suit? Anyone know?

From the last time I checked they did have some mens suits. The best thing to do is just call them directly and ask. They do mail orders but it would be best to just go in yourself and see what they have.

SPACE Prada Miu Miu number: (951) 849-4775

Might help if when you call you ask for a 52 which is the Euro size for a US 42. Many brands also make a Euro 42 which is hard to find any place let along an outlet. I would also look for separate pieces that match because most men are not the same euro size on top and bottom and designers are selling everything as separates now.

ur absolutely right. most of the shops i called, i asked for 42r, maybe they thought i was looking for that size in euro. i actually found today that italian size im 52 or even 54r. are all the other big brands like dior, gucci, d&g go by same euro size?

It depends.

You also have to look at cut not just the size labels.

Dior Homme suits are cut smaller and higher on the shoulders especially for the slim fit styles.

I do not recommend buying a suit by phone unless you know exactly what you are looking for.

Even within one brand, there are different cuts of suits.

It depends.

You also have to look at cut not just the size labels.

Dior Homme suits are cut smaller and higher on the shoulders especially for the slim fit styles.

I do not recommend buying a suit by phone unless you know exactly what you are looking for.

Even within one brand, there are different cuts of suits.

great tips. i will keep that in mind while buying one. thanks

Dior and Gucci will be in euro sizes too and the D&G line does not have suits, only the main line Dolce Gabbana which will also be in euro sizes. They don't usually come sized in lengths either, they are all the same.